Conditions of Transport
General Terms and Conditions of Transport
Whenever a passenger transport is booked using 7 Days Airport Transfer, the following terms and conditions shall apply to the provision of passenger transports by the party liable to carry out such transport to the party entitled to utilise the transport service and to the conclusion of a contract between the company 7 Days Airport Transfer and USER regarding such service:
Art. 1 Special Booking Details
The USER is informed that (s)he is required to provide certain booking details to 7 Days Airport Transfer, as otherwise the right to refuse transport applies. In particular, this includes the following data:
• the number of passengers to be carried,
• the number of luggage items to be transported,
• any bulky luggage such as skiing or golf luggage,
• number and weight of children to be carrieded. Children up to their 12th birthday or with a height of up to 150 cm shall be secured in an officially approved c
hild seat subject to road traffic regulations,
• subject to car rental tariff-regulations, users travelling with babies shall provide baby car seats of group 0 or 0+ themselves.
Child seats are supplied by the company 7 Days Airport Transfer based on the above details.
Art. 2 Arrangement and Transport Procedure
(1) The USER is required to attend the agreed place at the agreed time after receiving the binding booking confirmation.
(2) The USER shall identify him/herself by providing individual booking details as requested by the rental car driver and shall authorise payment at the end
of a trip by his/her signature or providing his/her 7 Days Airport Transfer PIN number specially generated for the individual trip.
(3) Any booking changes shall be reported to the company 7 Days Airport Transfer without delay. Additional costs shall be incurred for late rescheduling
(see Art. 4.1).
(4) Should the company 7 Days Airport Transfer be unable to carry out the trip booked due to events of force majeure, the company 7 Days Airport Transfer reserves the right to engage a substitute driver with an equivalent substitute vehicle to carry out the transport. The USER shall be notified thereof by a renewed confirmation text message and email.
Art. 3 Prices, Fees and Terms of Payment
(1) As regards any fees for transport services rendered by accepting the transport service on company 7 Days Airport Transfer, undertakes to carry out the
trip at the price offered there. The price stated there is based on the price structure defined by company 7 Days Airport Transfer and is a fixed price which includes
any other fees that may be incurred (particularly including charges for parking, road tolls, waiting times spent etc.).
(2) The fixed price shall not cover any costs caused by the USER and incurred as a result of route changes prompted by the USER (in particular, extending
the distance travelled), additional waiting times or any other extra costs or services such as additional parking fees, additional luggage and 'via' trips (additional collections/stops en route). If a booking is changed after the defined time limits, additional costs may be incurred (particularly in the event of route changes, 'via' trips
and changes in pick-up times, see Art. 4.2).
Art. 4 Breaches of Transport Contracts and Their Consequences
Art. 4.1 Cancellation and Rescheduling of Trips by USERS
(1) If a booking for a rental car company is cancelled or rescheduled, a difference is made between the time limit for cancellation and the time limit for rescheduling:
(2) The time limit for cancellation is 24 hours before the scheduled departure time. Rescheduling is free of charge prior to the time limit for cancellation.
For a cancellation, however, a service fee of EUR 1 shall be charged. After the time limit for cancellation has passed, the full fare for the booking will be charged in the event of a cancellation. Rescheduling is then possible for a fee of EUR 5 after the time limit for cancellation unless the time limit for rescheduling has also passed.
(2a) The time limit for rescheduling is 12 hours before the scheduled departure time. After the time limit for rescheduling has passed, the booking can no
longer be changed and the full fare for the booking will be charged.
(3) If the booking is rescheduled either before or after he aforesaid time limits, the fare may be recalculated. This depends on the details of rescheduling and
availability of the company 7 Days Airport Transfer. The USER shall be immediately notified of any changes in the rescheduled booking.
(4) No extra costs will be charged for any changes in the travel time due to the late departure or arrival of a plane, coach, bus or train. The USER shall notify
the company 7 Days Airport Transfer of such delays without delay.
Art. 4.2 Late Arrival and Non-attendance of USER
(1) The USER shall contact the driver if (s)he is late.
(2) The waiting-time fees set by the company 7 Days Airport Transfer shall be charged after the waiting time included in the fare (depending on the place of pick-up and booking class) has passed. In the event of non-attendance without prior cancellation, the company 7 Days Airport Transfer may charge the full fare to
Art. 4.3 Exceptional Situations
(1) If an inevitable event occurs (e.g. the vehicle stops working etc.), the company 7 Days Airport Transfer reserves the right to use the next best replacement vehicle. In this event it may become impossible in some cases for booking classes to be observed (e.g. Taxi instead of Business Class).
(2) In these exceptional situations, the company 7 Days Airport Transfer also reserves the right to cancel bookings. Any charges already paid shall be refunded
in this case. No claim for damages and no further claims shall exist.
Art. 5 Liability
(1) With the exception of liability under the product liability act (Produkthaftungsgesetz) and due to an injury to life, limb or health, the liability of
the company 7 Days Airport Transfer shall be restricted or excluded as follows:
In the event of negligence, the liability of the company 7 Days Airport Transfer shall be restricted to compensation for the typical foreseeable damage. In the event of slight negligence, however, the company 7 Days Airport Transfer shall only be liable if it has breached any duty whose fulfilment is a precondition for the proper performance of the contract and, in particular, for the use of the booking platform in a manner that is commercially appropriate with regard to both parties' interests,
and on whose fulfilment the USER may rely.
(2) The aforesaid restrictions shall also apply in favour of the company 7 Days Airport Transfer statutory representatives and persons employed by
the company 7 Days Airport Transfer in performing its obligations if any claims are asserted directly against it.